Partnering with leading organisations to deliver successful outcomes for 20 years.
DDLS People has been providing strategic and advisory services in learning and development, logistics and program and project management for 20 years. The business has a long and successful history with the Department of Defence, and we have broadened our client base to include a range of Government organisations and corporations to deliver expertise in the following key areas:
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
PORTFOLIO, PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
STRATEGIC & MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Powered by DDLS Group
DDLS People is the advisory and consulting business unit of DDLS Group, Australia’s leading provider of corporate IT training, process training and cybersecurity training. DDLS Group offers training across 12 categories, with over 700 individual courses delivered via a range of modes including traditional face-to-face, blended classroom learning, virtual classrooms, e-learning and remote learning. DDLS Group also offers diplomas and certifications through The Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT).
A deep history in Defence.
DDLS People has been working with the Department of Defence since 2002, and we currently have more than 50 consultants undertaking a wide variety of Defence projects right across Australia. DDLS People is a member of the Defence Industry Security Program. Our Defence work falls into two major streams:
Stream 1: Defence Logistics Systems Training
Since 2005, DDLS People has been delivering logistics systems training courses, learning services and supporting activities to Navy, Army, RAAF, APS and contractor staff nationwide. Courses are generally focused on staff involved in the acquisition and sustainment of Defence equipment.
- Courses are typically IT system-focused, and range between half-day and seven days duration.
- Currently, 70 course types delivered by specialist trainers with a deep knowledge across Defence extant logistics systems and applications.
- Courses are delivered using a variety of modalities including traditional face-to-face training, blended classroom learning, virtual classrooms, distance learning, coaching, and a variety of learning tool simulations.
- Most courses include proficiency assessment.
- End users are not only taught in how to use individual systems and applications, but also how the systems and applications integrate with each other.
Stream 2: Defence Support Services Panel member, Major Service Provider sub-contractor and general consulting across a range of Federal Government Departments and private industry
DDLS People provides a range of services directly via the DSS panel across logistics, program and project management, strategic management consultancy and learning and development skill sets. We are also sub-contractors across the four MSP panel members. We also deliver services across a range of ASX200 businesses.